I'm the Max rabbit, from Spain, Barcelona.
I want to announce to everyone about the abuse that humans are doing with us, for that way, my poor friends don't dare to reach their voice, but I won't be quiet.
I tell you our story of slavery, without fear of dying.
First of all they forçe us to act and if one of us doesn't act well, they eat it.
They have already eaten to my family. I'm the only one still acting and elsewhere for help.
A FAVOUR:all those who have read my message, please do not come in dreamland circus, because whenever there will be public, we will be forced to act or perhaps die.
At least they will free us( for not having public).
OH! Max I feel so sorry for you and yours friends, you don't deserve that treat, you deserve more! We can meet and live together, I will help you to scape!!!!! #FreedomforMAX
ResponderEliminarI'm agree with you that there are some persone who insist a few animal to act but, I'm not agree that we can't eat them bacause we need to our good health .
ResponderEliminarI'm agree with you that there are some persone who insist a few animal to act but, I'm not agree that we can't eat them bacause we need to our good health .
ResponderEliminarI think this people don´t force the animals to act because they have all write and do what they want, live her for type and don´t use it for other thing.
ResponderEliminarI feel bad for you, the show business world is very hard for our animals because the treat them as objects. What do you think about it?
ResponderEliminarHello Max, I'm Sully the pig and I believe that we share some experiences in this life... the evil humans enjoy eating our kind. Perhaps we should meet and think a plan to change things. Maybe we could eat them, they look tasty! See you soon!
ResponderEliminarPD: Humans suck
very nice story, clear message and written in an expressive way.
ResponderEliminarMark: 9
I help you not to kill more rabbits
ResponderEliminar